Master C# (C sharp) in this 11-part video series:
- C# Overview and Installation. This first video in this C sharp series introduces you to the world of C#. Also learn how to install this powerful object-oriented language. We end by having you create your first C# program.
- C# Basic Constructs. This second video in this C sharp series explains basic program structure, data types, type conversions, variables, constants, operators, decision making, loops, arrays, strings, classes, objects, encapsulation, and exception handling.
- C# Windows Application Part 1. This third video in this C sharp series explains the basic tools of C# needed to create a Microsoft Windows application. We will cover the Group Box, Label, Text Box, and Button.
- C# Windows Application Part 2. This fourth video in this C sharp series continues the explanation of the basic tools of C# needed to create a Microsoft Windows application. We will cover the Checkbox, Radio Button, List Box, and Combo Box.
- C# Hands-on: Building a Calculator Application. This fifth video in this C sharp series applies the prior techniques we have learned by building a calculator application.
- Communicating Between Multiple Forms. This sixth video in this C sharp series explains how to work with multiple forms and control these forms from a single application. We will use the Menu Strip, Tools Strip, Status Strip, and Timer.
- Events in C#. This seventh video in this C sharp series explains how to use different events in C# including Click, Load, Key Press, Enter, Leave, Mouse Enter, Mouse Leave, and Text Changed.
- String Handling in C#. This eighth video in this C sharp series explains how to perform string handling functions, including Length, Equals, Split, Sub String, To Lower, To Upper, Ends With, Starts With, Index of, and Last Index of.
- Creating a Text Processor Application in C#. This ninth video in this C sharp series combines many of the techniques from the prior video clips to create a text processor application.
- Database Connectivity in C#. This tenth video in this C sharp series explains how to perform database connectivity in C#. We will use SQL Server 2017 and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Database Operations in C#. This 11th video in this C sharp series explains how to perform database operations in C#, including inserting, updating, deleting, and searching for data.