3. Introduction to Classes, Objects and Strings
In this chapter you’ll:
• Define a class and use it to create an object.
• Implement a class’s behaviors as member functions.
• Implement a class’s attributes as data members.
• Call a member function of an object to perform a task.
• Learn the differences between data members of a class and local variables of a function.
• Use a constructor to initialize an object’s data when the object is created.
• Engineer a class to separate its interface from its implementation and encourage reuse.
• Use objects of class