10. Operator Overloading; Class string
In this chapter you’ll:
• Learn how operator overloading can help you craft valuable classes.
• Overload unary and binary operators.
• Convert objects from one class to another class.
• Use overloaded operators and additional features of the
Array classes that provide overloaded operators.
• Perform dynamic memory allocation with
• Use keyword
explicit to indicate that a constructor cannot be used for implicit conversions.
• Experience a “light-bulb moment” when you’ll truly appreciate the elegance and beauty of the class concept.