22. ATM Case Study, Part 1: Object-Oriented Design with the UML
In this chapter you’ll:
• Learn a simple object-oriented design methodology.
• Learn what a requirements document is.
• Identify classes and class attributes from a requirements document.
• Identify objects’ states, activities and operations from a requirements document.
• Determine the collaborations among objects in a system.
• Work with the UML’s use case, class, state, activity, communication and sequence diagrams to graphically model an object-oriented system.