Time for action – installing Nectar
- Logon to your Cacti installation as root.
- Change to the
pluginsdirectory of your Cacti installation:
- You can download the latest version:
wget –O nectar-v0.30.tgz http://docs.cacti.net/_media/plugin:nectar-v0.30.tgz
- Extract the plugin using the
tar –xzvf nectar-v0.30.tgz
- Now you can login to your Cacti web interface and install/enable the plugin from the Plugin Management page.
- You should now be able to see the nectar tab at the top as shown in the following screenshot:
What just happened?
You have just installed and enabled the Nectar plugin for your system. You can ...