Fast Track to Super Snaps
In this part …
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of using your camera, from attaching lenses to navigating menus.
- Try out Live View versus traditional viewfinder photography.
- Find out how to select the exposure mode, Drive mode, and Image Quality (resolution and file type), and monitor important settings while shooting.
- Discover options available for flash photography.
- Get step-by-step help with shooting your first pictures in Scene Intelligent Auto mode.
- Take more creative control by using scene modes and Creative Auto mode.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.