In this chapter, you will
• Plan schedule management
• Define the project activities
• Sequence the project activities
• Estimate the resources for the defined activities
• Estimate how long the activities will take to complete
• Develop the project schedule
• Control the project schedule
Time has a funny way of sneaking up on you—and then easing on by. As a project manager, you’ve got stakeholders, project team members, and management all worried about your project deliverables, how the project is moving forward, and when, oh when, the project will be done. You’ve also got vacations, sick days, demands from other project managers, and delays from vendors to deal with.
Management frets over how much a project ...