The following CompTIA CASP exam objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 2.1 Interpret business and industry influences and explain associated security risks
- Risk management of new products, new technologies, and user behaviors
- New or changing business models/strategies
- Merger and demerger/divestiture
- Security concerns of integrating diverse industries
- Assuring third-party providers have requisite levels of information security
- Internal and external influences
- Auditors/audit findings
- Regulatory entities
- Internal and external client ...
Get CASP CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Study Guide: Exam CAS-002, Second Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.