Overarching Tasks: Requirements Management and Communication
CBAP®/CCBA™ EXAM TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER
- Manage solution scope and requirements.
- Manage requirements traceability.
- Maintain requirements for reuse after implementation.
- Prepare requirements packages using the appropriate format.
- Communicate the requirements.
It isn’t enough to just plan the business analysis activities and get the work done. Communicating information about the requirements being developed across the project life cycle is the responsibility of the business analyst (that means you). The overarching set of requirements communication and management tasks is found in the Requirements Management and Communication knowledge area. The tasks in this knowledge ...