CCIE Routing and Switching v4.0 Configuration Practice Labs presents you with three full configuration lab scenarios in exam style format to echo the real CCIE Routing and Switching v4.0 lab exam. This publication gives you the opportunity to put into practice your own extensive theoretical knowledge of subjects to find out how they interact with each other on a larger complex scale.
An “Ask the Proctor” section list of questions for each section helps provide clarity and maintain direction to ensure that you do not give up and check the answers directly if you find a task too challenging. After each lab, this eBook lets you compare configurations and routing tables with the required answers. You also can run through a lab de-brief, view configurations, and cut and paste configs into your own lab equipment for testing and verification. The point scoring for each question lets you know whether you passed or failed each lab.
This extensive set of practice labs that sell for hundreds of dollars elsewhere helps you make sure you are fully prepared for the grueling CCIE lab exam experience.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the Author
- About the Technical Reviewer
- Practice Lab 1
- Practice Lab 2
- Practice Lab 3—The VPN Lab
- Chapter 4. Summary
- Copyright Page
- Appendix A. Practice Lab 1 Router Configurations
- Appendix B. Practice Lab 1 Switch Configurations
- Appendix C. Practice Lab 2 Router Configurations
- Appendix D. Practice Lab 2 Switch Configurations
- Appendix E. Practice Lab 3 Router Configurations
- Appendix F. Practice Lab 3 Switch Configurations
- Title: CCIE Routing and Switching v4.0 Configuration Practice Labs, Second Edition
- Release date: May 2010
- Publisher(s): Cisco Press
- ISBN: 9781587142147