The CCNA exam topics covered in this chapter include the following:
- Describe how a network works.
- Interpret network diagrams.
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing.
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment.
This chapter will pick up right where we left off in the last chapter. We will continue our discussion of IP addressing.
We’ll start with subnetting an IP network. You’re going to have to really apply yourself because subnetting takes time and practice in order to nail it. So be patient. Do whatever ...