Written Lab 7
In this section, you’ll complete the following labs to make sure you’ve got the information and concepts contained within them fully dialed in:
Lab 7.1: IOS Management
Lab 7.2: Router Memory
(The answers to the written labs can be found following the answers to the review questions for this chapter.)
Written Lab 7.1
Write the answers to the following questions:
1. What is the command to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
2. What is the command to copy a Cisco startup-config file to a TFTP server?
3. What is the command to copy the startup-config file to DRAM?
4. What is an older command that you can use to copy the startup-config file to DRAM?
5. What command can you use to see the neighbor router’s IP address from your router ...