Written Lab 10
Write the answers to the following questions:
1. What command will show you the forward/filter table?
2. If a destination MAC address is not in the forward/filter table, what will the switch do with the frame?
3. What are the three switch functions at layer 2?
4. If a frame is received on a switch port and the source MAC address is not in the forward/filter table, what will the switch do?
5. Which proprietary Cisco STP extension would put a switch port into err-disabled if a BPDU is received on this port?
6. 802.1w is also called what?
7. When is STP considered to be converged?
8. Switches break up _________ domains.
9. What is used to prevent switching loops in a network with redundant switched paths?
10. Which Cisco 802.1d extension ...