Written Lab 13
In this section, write the answers to the following questions:
1. What type of address translation can use only one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
2. What command can you use to show the NAT translations as they occur on your router?
3. What command will show you the translation table?
4. What command will clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
5. An inside local is before or after translation?
6. An inside global is before or after translation?
7. Which command can be used for troubleshooting and displays a summary of the NAT configuration as well as counts of active translation types and hits to an existing mapping
8. What commands must be used on your router interfaces before ...