Appendix A Answers to Review Questions
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- D. The utility concept of purchasing computing resources enables on-demand access without having to purchase the underlying data center hardware.
- D. Scale up refers to adding cloud capacity by increasing the capability of a computing resource.
- B, D. Hypervisors and virtual machines implement virtualized network interface cards and Ethernet switches internally for network communications.
- C. Hypervisors are virtualization applications that manage virtual machines and manage resource pools for the hosted virtual machines.
- B. On-demand server service is a key component of a cloud service offering.
- C. Multitenancy is the term that identifies the sharing of a single ...
Get CCNA Cloud Complete Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.