1. A. The transport layer is concerned with end-to-end communication and provides multiplexing through the use of sockets.
2. C. CSMA/CD allows stations to detect a collision. When that occurs, each station waits a random time, called the backoff time, before retransmitting.
3. A. Hubs and repeaters simply regenerate the signal and transmit to all ports.
4. A. A MAC address table includes information about the MAC address and the port where the frame should be forwarded.
5. A and B. A wireless LAN controller provides station authentication, QoS, security management. and other management services.
6. A. ...