- Which of the following does not contribute to the prevalence of DNS and HTTP use in cyber attacks?
- DNS and HTTP are fundamental to many network applications and therefore are likely to be enabled on corporate networks.
- HTTP is a secure method of bulk data transfer.
- DNS enables attackers to create code that does not directly reference the destination IP address.
- Legitimate HTTP traffic occurs in high volume, so data relating to an incident can be masked.
- Which of the following would not be useful to an attacker for hiding their location?
- Utilizing the Tor network
- Utilizing a VPN
- Utilizing a public internet location (for example, public Wi-Fi or internet cafes)
- Utilizing a spoofed IP address
- Which of the following statements ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.