Get full access to CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide, Third Edition and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
This chapter provides information and commands concerning the following topics:
▪ Spanning Tree Protocol
▪ Enabling Spanning Tree Protocol
▪ Configuring the root switch
▪ Configuring a secondary root switch
▪ Configuring port priority
▪ Configuring the path cost
▪ Configuring the switch priority of a VLAN
▪ Configuring STP timers
▪ Verifying STP
▪ Optional STP configurations
▪ Changing the spanning-tree mode
▪ Extended System ID
▪ Enabling Rapid Spanning Tree
▪ Troubleshooting Spanning Tree
▪ Configuration example: STP
▪ Interface modes in EtherChannel
▪ Guidelines for configuring EtherChannel
▪ Configuring Layer 2 EtherChannel
▪ Verifying EtherChannel
▪ Configuration example: ...
Get CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide, Third Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.