VLANs and InterVLAN Routing
The following ICND1 exam topics are covered in this chapter:
- LAN Switching Technologies
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them.
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
- IP Routing Technologies
- Configure and verify InterVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Sub interfaces
- Upstream routing
- Troubleshoot and Resolve VLAN problems
- Identify that VLANs are configured
- Port membership correct
- IP address configured
- Troubleshoot and Resolve trunking problems on Cisco ...