The 642-736 IAUWS Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security exam is one of four exams associated with the CCNP Wireless certification. This exam assesses a candidate's capability to secure the wireless network from security threats via appropriate security policies and best practices, to properly implement security standards, and to properly configure wireless security components. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the IAUWS Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security course.
As a final exam preparation tool, the CCNP Wireless (IAUWS) Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security (IAUWS) Exam (642-736). This digital ebook provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. Describing Regulatory Compliance
- Chapter 2. Secure Client Devices
- Chapter 3. Design and Implement Guest Access Services
- Chapter 4. Design and Integrate a Wireless Network with Cisco NAC Appliance Server
- Chapter 5. Implement Secure Wireless Connectivity Services
- Chapter 6. Internal and Integrated External Security Mitigations
- Title: CCNP Wireless IAUWS Quick Reference
- Release date: June 2010
- Publisher(s): Cisco Press
- ISBN: 9781587142239