CISSP For Dummies, 6th Edition, by Lawrence Miller and Peter Gregory, is a fantastic book from the Wiley collection that covers all the information you need to learn the Information Security prerequisites — and pass the CISSP exam. In addition, check out the other helpful resources I list in this chapter.
(ISC)2 and CCSP Exam Resources
Make sure that you check out the following exam resources:
- (ISC)2 Non-Disclosure Agreement:
- (ISC)2 certification reference materials:
- (ISC)2 training resources:
- CCSP experience requirements:
- CCSP exam outline:
Standards and Guidelines
This section includes some of the most essential standards and guidelines provided by organizations like NIST and ISO. These are great references to understand best practices (or even requirements) for public sector and commercial organizations.
- NIST 800-145: The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing:
- NIST 800-53 (Revision 4): Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations:
- NIST 800-37 (Revision 2): Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations: A System Life Cycle Approach for Security ...