In this chapter, you will
• Learn how to configure common network services on your Cisco device
• Learn how to configure DHCP services
• Learn how to deploy network address translation on a Cisco router
• Learn how to configure logging and syslog
• Learn to use NetFlow on Cisco devices
Now that you understand how to configure and manage your Cisco routers and switches, it is time to discuss some common IP services that are used on networks and are available with your Cisco device. In this chapter you will learn about common network services such as Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Network Address Translation (NAT), and name resolution techniques. You will also learn about monitoring tools such as logging ...