Appendix AAnswers to Review Questions
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Ethical Hacking
- A. A white hat hacker always has permission to perform pen testing against a target system.
- C. A hacktivist is an individual or group that performs hacking and other disruptive activities with the intention of drawing attention to a particular cause or message.
- A. Script kiddies have low or no knowledge of the hacking process but should still be treated as dangerous.
- B. An ethical hacker never performs their services against a target without explicit permission of the owner of that system.
- C. White box testers have complete knowledge of the environment they have been tasked with attacking.
- D. Much like suicide bombers in the real world, suicide hackers ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.