Web-Based Hacking: Servers and Applications
In this chapter you will
• Identify features of common web server architecture
• Identify web application function and architecture points
• Describe web server and web application attacks
• Identify web server and application vulnerabilities
• Identify web application hacking tools
Have you ever seen the movie The Shawshank Redemption? If you haven’t and we were all in a classroom together, I’d probably stop all proceedings and make the entire lot of you reading this book go watch it because I’m entirely unsure any pen test team can function with members who have not seen it. Not to mention, I do not want to be held at fault for turning you out as such; I’m not even sure you should ...