- Both clients must have the rbd-mirror installed and running:
# yum install rbd-mirror # systemctl enable ceph-rbd-mirror.target # systemctl enable ceph-rbd-mirror@<client-id> # systemctl start ceph-rbd-mirror@<client-id>
- As with one way mirroring, both clients must have copies of the respective cluster configuration files and keyrings for client users for the mirrored pools.
- The pools to be replicated must have mirroring enabled at the pool or image level in both clusters:
# rbd mirror pool enable <pool> <replication type> # rbd mirror pool enable <pool> <replication type>
- Validate that mirroring has been successfully enabled:
# rbd mirror pool status data
- The pools to be replicated must have a peer registered for ...