In this recipe, we are going to configure OpenStack as a Ceph client, which will be later used to configure Cinder, Glance, and Nova:
- Install ceph-common the Ceph client-side package in OpenStack node and then copy ceph.conf from ceph-node1 to the OpenStack node – os-nod1.
- Create an SSH tunnel between the monitor node ceph-node1 and OpenStack os-node1:
- Copy the Ceph repository file from ceph-node1 to os-node1:
- Install ceph-common package in os-node1:
- Once it completes, you will have the following message:
- Copy ceph.conf ...