This is part three of a four-part series designed to help you prepare for the International Council of E-Commerce Consultant's Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam. It teaches you how to exploit operating systems, applications, networks, databases, and mobile devices. You'll come away with the knowledge you need to master the CEH exam objectives related to system hacking, denial of service, hacking Web apps, SQL injection, and cross site scripting.
Course participants should have a basic understanding of TCP/IP and Ethernet networking, plus core familiarity with the Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Learn how to craft the exploits used by ethical hackers to perform real world pen tests
- Discover how to build and deliver exploit payloads using techniques like buffer overflows
- Understand the methods for conducting SQL Injection based exploits
- Explore attack techniques like fuzzing and know how to ethically hack mobile devices
Chad Russell (CISSP, CCNP, MCSE) has been in the cyber security industry for over 15 years, working for companies such as Oracle, Microsoft, and SAP. He conducts security risk assessments for customers throughout North America, teaches cyber security at Vatterott College, holds a Bachelor of Computer Science degree from Excelsior College, and is the author of O'Reilly Media's Certifed Ethical Hacking series.
Table of contents
- System Hacking
- Denial of Service
- Hacking Webservers
- Ethically Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH): Platform Penetration
- Release date: December 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492032151
You might also like
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incident Handling
More than 25 Hours of Expert Video Instruction This course is a complete guide to help …
Hacking Web Applications The Art of Hacking Series LiveLessons: Security Penetration Testing for Today's DevOps and Cloud Environments
5+ Hours of Video Instruction More than 5 hours of video instruction to help you perform …
Security Penetration Testing The Art of Hacking Series LiveLessons
10 Hours of Expert Video Instruction Overview This course is a complete guide to help you …
From Zero to Ethical Hacker: 10 Weeks to Becoming an Ethical Hacker and Bug Hunter
These videos are companion files meant to be used with the Learning Path: From Zero to …