The western world attributed China's role as world's largest financer of the developed world and third largest economy in the world to new economic efficiencies, a revolution in risk management and its own wise policies. China and the Credit Crisis argues that if the extent of the role played in the new prosperity by an emerging China, and the fundamental nature of the changes it brought had been better understood, more appropriate policies and actions would have been adopted at the time which could have avoided the crash, or at least limited its impact.
China's Credit Crisis examines the larger role that China will play in the recovery from the current credit crisis and in the post-crisis world. It addresses the major questions which arise from the financial crisis and discuss the landscape of the post-credit crisis world, initially by continuing to provide growth to a world deep in recession, and later by sharing global economic and political leadership
Table of contents
- Title page
- Copyright page
- CHAPTER 1: The World has Changed
- CHAPTER 2: Did China Cause the Credit Crisis?
- CHAPTER 3: The Economic Effects of the Crisis on China
- CHAPTER 4: From G8 to G20: China’s Role in Global Governance
- CHAPTER 5: An End to Dollar Dominance?
- CHAPTER 6: Rowing the Same Boat: Sino–American Relations
- CHAPTER 7: China as Asian Leader
- CHAPTER 8: China and the Emerging World
- CHAPTER 9: Nova Pax Sinica—Can China Lead the World?
- CHAPTER 10: New China, Old China
- Title: China and the Credit Crisis: The Emergence of a New World Order
- Release date: March 2010
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470825075
You might also like
Boombustology, 2nd Edition
The new, fully-updated edition of the respected guide to understanding financial extremes, evaluating investment opportunities, and …
Corporate Finance: A Practical Approach, Second Edition
The book that fills the practitioner need for a distillation of the most important tools and …
The Intelligent Investor, Rev. Ed
More than one million hardcovers sold Now available for the first time in paperback! The Classic …
Digital Design and Computer Architecture, 2nd Edition
Digital Design and Computer Architecture takes a unique and modern approach to digital design. Beginning with …