Time for action-managing content with ExpressionEngine
Let's see how ExpressionEngine manages our content. Let's put it through the same process we applied to WordPress and MT.
- Download and install ExpressionEngine. The steps are easy to follow.
- Log in to the administration panel.
- Click on the first menu item—Publish.
- This brings you to the now-familiar blog post screen. Enter a title. EE (ExpressionEngine) will automatically create a URL title and allow modifying it, just like other systems.
- Enter text for the blog post. Notice that the text area does not have a WYSIWYG editor. If you know XHTML, you can add your post with full XHTML markup.
- Click on Upload File to add an image to the post. Follow the onscreen prompts to upload, re-size, and place ...