- From the Fabric menu, select Access Policies. Go to Interface Policies | Policies | CDP Interface. We can see that there is already a default policy:
- The default is for CDP to be disabled. So switch the Admin State to Enabled, and click on SUBMIT in the bottom corner of the window:
- This has enabled CDP globally, but what if we need to be a little more selective and disable on a single port?
- Right-click on CDP Interface and select Create CDP Interface Policy.
- Name the new policy CDP-OFF and set the state to Disabled ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.