- Navigate to TenantA | Networking | External Routed Networks.
- Right-click on this and select Create Routed Outside.
- Give the new Routed Outside a name.
- Select the BGP checkbox.
- Select the desired VRF.
- Click on NEXT.
- Click on FINISH.
- The new profile will appear in the work pane. Selecting it will show us the options we have configured so far.
- Select Node Profiles on the right-hand side and click on the plus sign.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.