- Add the ESXi host to vCenter and license it.
- Go to the Networking settings, and add the new host to the DVS by right-clicking on the switch and selecting Add and Manage Hosts.
- Follow the wizard to add the ESXi server. Once this has completed, you should see the host listed.
- Import an OVA file (I am using a Tiny Linux OVA file due to its small footprint), by selecting the import option under Virtual Machines. I have called the VM Tiny-ACI.
- You should see the virtual machine from the ACI GUI.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.