The documents from Citrix highlight how easy it is to integrate NetScaler and ACI. Their document lists seven steps:
- Install the NetScaler devices.
- Configure the management interfaces and credentials.
- Install the NetScaler device package onto the APIC.
- Create a device cluster within the APIC to manage the device.
- Define the logical interfaces and define a VLAN pool.
- Define the service graph.
- Associate the service graph and the device cluster with a logical device and add it to the application profile contract.
We have covered all these steps in the previous recipes.