Before we can upgrade the ACI fabric, we need to tell it what to download (which ISO image) and where to download it from. We do this by creating a download task.
- Navigate to Admin | Firmware | Download Tasks.
- From the actions menu, select Create Firmware Download Task.
- Enter the details for the image to be downloaded to the APIC.
- Click on Submit.
- This creates a download task, and the APIC will attempt to download the software specified. To check the status, click on Operational (on the right-hand side) and wait till the download percent reaches 100%.
- Navigate to Firmware Repository to check that that the new firmware ...