- Navigate to Tenants | mgmt | Node Management Addresses.
- Right-click on Static Node Management Addresses and select Create Static Node Management Addresses.
- Enter the node range (101-103).
- Select Out-of-Band Addresses and In-Band Addresses.
- Select the OOB management EPG (default) and enter the starting IP address and subnet mask in CIDR format (192.168.1.81/24).
- Enter the IPv6 addresses (if required).
- Do the same for the in-band addresses, creating the management EPG if necessary (which I named InBand-Mgmt). I have used the addresses 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
- Click on Submit.
- Navigate to IP Address Pools, right-click on it, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.