- From Fabric | Access Policies | Global Policies DHCP Relay Policies, right-click and select Create DHCP Relay Policy.
- Name the policy and click on the plus sign next to Providers.
- Select the EPG Type (Application EPG).
- Choose the Application EPG where the DHCP server is.
- Enter the DHCP Server Address.
- Click on OK.
- Click on SUBMIT. We need to create another set of labels here, as we did in the first method. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.