- From Fabric, select Fabric Policies | Global Policies | DNS profiles. Right-click on DNS Profiles and select Create DNS Profile.
- Name the profile and select the default (Out-of-Band) option next to Management EPG.
- Click on the plus sign next to DNS Providers and add the IP addresses of the DNS servers. Select the Preferred tick box if you want to.
- Set the DNS domains in the same manner.
- Click on SUBMIT. We need to set ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.