See the following sections for configuration information about these topics:
• 3-1: Prompts and Banners: Describes the method for configuring prompts and banners for switch identification
• 3-2: IP Addressing and Services: Explains how to configure IP addressing and services for switch management using the TCP/IP protocol
• 3-3: Passwords and Password Recovery: Covers the processes that set passwords for switches and the methods that recover lost and unknown passwords
• 3-4: Managing Modules: Describes how to control power to a module, reset a module, and manage the configuration of individual modules for modular switches
• 3-5: File Management and Boot Parameters: Explains the process for management ...