This chapter covers the following subjects:
• IOS-based IVR and HTTP client architectures: Configuration and how clients interact with these architectures.
• To stream or not to stream: Call flows will be provided with focus on streaming and its relationship with caching.
• Caching: HTTP and IVR caches, their aging process, and how to load, clear, and verify that prompts are cached.
• The HTTP connection: Persistent connections, timeouts, and secure HTTPS connections.
• FAQs: Answers to some of the most common questions that exist pertaining to media files and Unified CVP.