Successfully build, secure, and maintain your own voice network for medium-to-large sized enterprises
About This Video
- Quick and effective solutions to build efficient Voice Solutions for your organization
- Make the best of both the hardware and software that Cisco has to offer for medium-to-large sized businesses
- Fast-paced, to-the-point videos that will help you get your MLE voice network up and running
In a large business, connectivity is everything. Cisco provides large-sized enterprises with a range of software and hardware to maintain the efficiency of their communication and network strength.
In this video tutorial, you’ll start by establishing connectivity with the hardware required for medium-to-large enterprise networks. You’ll learn to create and handle GUI connections and virtual connections. Manage your large organization’s phones and users with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager by setting up your network with the help of different interfaces and set-up dial plans. Finally, you’ll establish and manage voice services over the Cisco Unified Communications Manager’s Unity Connection.
By the end of this tutorial, you’ll know how to successfully build, secure, and maintain your own voice network for medium-to-large sized enterprises.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Establishing Connectivity with Medium-to-Large Sized Enterprise Hardware
- Chapter 2 : Managing CUCM Phones and Users
- Chapter 3 : Cisco Unified Communications Manager Special Features
- Chapter 4 : Cisco Unified Communications Manager Voicemail
- Title: Cisco Voice Solutions for Medium to Large Enterprise MLE – CUCM
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788476263