This chapter presents the following:
• System architecture
• Trusted computing base and security mechanisms
• Information security software models
• Assurance evaluation criteria and ratings
• Certification and accreditation processes
• Distributed systems security
• Cryptography components and their relationships
• Public key infrastructure (PKI)
• Site and facility design considerations
• Physical security risks, threats, and countermeasures
• Electric power issues and countermeasures
• Fire prevention, detection, and suppression
As an engineer I’m constantly spotting problems and plotting how to solve them.
Organizations today are concerned with ...