This chapter presents the following:
• Operations department responsibilities
• Administrative management responsibilities
• Physical security
• Secure resource provisioning
• Network and resource availability
• Preventive and detective measures
• Incident management
• Disaster recovery
• Personal safety concerns
There are two types of companies in the world: those that know they’ve been hacked, and those that don’t.
Security operations pertains to everything that takes place to keep networks, computer systems, applications, and environments up and running in a secure and protected manner. It consists of ensuring that people, applications, and servers have ...