This chapter covers the following topics:
• Security model concepts: Discusses the four main goals of security
• System architecture: Describes a process for designing a systems architecture
• System security architecture: Focuses on the security aspects of the system architecture
• Security architecture frameworks: Explores frameworks that have been developed to aid in secure architecture design
• Security architecture documentation: Covers the documentation process and describes best practices and guidelines by the ISO
• Security model types and security models: Surveys some of the most common security models
• Security modes: Examines various modes in which an operating system can function and the ...