A complete guide to understanding Asset Security Domain 2 of CISSP certification exam
About This Video
- Prepare for the latest version of the CISSP certification exam (the next CISSP update is in 2024)
- Complete study guide for CISSP Domain 2 (asset security)
- Learn about management-level IT security and cyber security
The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT security certifications, with over 120,000 open CISSP jobs in the US, and an average CISSP salary in the US of over $125,000.
The exam covers 8 domains, and, in this course, we will be covering Domain 2, with respect to the May 2021 exam update.
We will first start with an introduction to Domain 2 and then start covering the topics within the domain, such as the information life cycle, data classification and clearance, the three states of data (data at rest, data in motion, and data in use), data handling, data storage, data retention, mission data, system owners, data custodians, memory and data remanence, data remanence and destruction, and data security frameworks.
By the end of this course, you will be prepared for Domain 2 of the CISSP exam. You’ll also be provided with 30 practice questions, with answers and explanations that will allow you to self-assess knowledge in this domain.
Who this book is for
This course is for anyone who wants to learn more about CISSP certification or about CISSP Domain 2: Asset Security.
This is also useful for anyone who wants to grow their IT security and cyber security knowledge and are new or experienced IT security professionals.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : CISSP Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 2 Overview
- The Information Life Cycle
- Data Classification and Clearance
- The Three States of Data
- Data Handling, Data Storage, and Data Retention
- Mission Data, System Owners, and Data Custodians
- Memory and Data Remanence
- Data Remanence and Destruction
- Data Security Frameworks
- Data Protection
- Domain 2 Summary
- Title: CISSP®️ Certification Domain 2: Asset Security Video Boot Camp for 2022
- Release date: December 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838641191
You might also like
CISSP Video Course
The fast, powerful way to prepare for your CISSP exam! 30+ hours of personal video training …
CISSP® Practice: 2,250 Questions, Answers, and Explanations for Passing the Test
A must-have prep guide for taking the CISSP certification exam If practice does, indeed, make perfect, …
The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK Reference, 5th Edition
The only official, comprehensive reference guide to the CISSP All new for 2019 and beyond, this …
CISSP For Dummies, 6th Edition
Secure your CISSP certification! If you’re a security professional seeking your CISSP certification, this book is …