Take the Domain 8 CISSP certifications boot camp: Get 6 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions
About This Video
- A basic understanding of system administration, such as what it means to install and configure packages and start services.
- Beginner-level experience navigating a Terminal, such as Powershell or Bash, and using it to perform basic file manipulations
- Understand how to use a command-line text editor, like Vi, Emacs or Nano to edit files.
In this CISSP Domain 8 video boot camp course, I will help you get the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP certification.
Included in this course:
- Full CISSP Domain 8 videos (6 hours).
- Downloadable slides for both domains (171 pages).
- 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain).
- 76 links for domain 7 and 8 and the CISSP in general.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
In Domain 8 we will cover:
- Domain 8 - What we will be covering
- Designing security into our software
- Programming concepts
- Software development methodologies part 1
- Software development methodologies part 2
- Databases part 1
- Databases part 2
- OWASP part 1
- OWASP part 2
- Software vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
- Buying software from other companies
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- What we covered in Domain 8
To pass you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that. It is very much an English exam, you need to answer the questions from (ISC)²'s point of view, in their perfect world. You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most). Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie. Most hands-on techies that fail the CISSP exam do so because they answer from a point of being reactive, not being proactive. The CISSP exam is using the Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) format, and is 3 hours long and will have 100-150 questions. Most people studying for the CISSP certification will use multiple books, video courses, and 3-5000 practice questions before taking the exam, this really is the path to success.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : CISSP Domain 8: Software Development Security.
- Domain 8 - What we will be covering 00:02:55
- Designing security into our software 00:03:09
- Programming concepts 00:12:00
- Software development methodologies part 1 00:15:35
- Software development methodologies part 2 00:13:27
- Databases part 1 00:14:38
- Databases part 2 00:12:27
- OWASP part 1 00:09:06
- OWASP part 2 00:12:08
- Software vulnerabilities and Attacks 00:05:18
- Capability Maturity Model (CMM) 00:07:05
- Buying software from other companies 00:08:15
- Artificial intelligence (AI) 00:04:50
- What we covered in Domain 8 00:01:07
- Title: CISSP® Certification Domain 8: Software Development Security Video Boot Camp 2019
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838641900
You might also like
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+ (CS0-001)
Over 21 hours of deep-dive training covering every objective in the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+ (CS0-001) …
The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK Reference, 5th Edition
The only official, comprehensive reference guide to the CISSP All new for 2019 and beyond, this …
CISSP Certification Training: Domain 1
In this CISSP Certification Training: Domain 1 training course, expert author David Miller will teach you …
CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide
The only official study guide for the new CCSP exam CCSP (ISC) is your ultimate resource …