Take the Domain 4 CISSP certifications boot camp: Get 3 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions.
About This Video
- A basic understanding of system administration, such as what it means to install and configure packages and start services.
- Beginner-level experience navigating a Terminal, such as Powershell or Bash, and using it to perform basic file manipulations
- Understand how to use a command-line text editor, like Vi, Emacs or Nano to edit files.
In this CISSP Domain 3 and 4 video boot camp course, I will help you get the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP certification.
Included in this course:
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
- To pass you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that. It is very much an English exam, you need to answer the questions from (ISC)²'s point of view, in their perfect world. You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most). Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie.
In Domain 3 we will cover:
Introduction to domain 3, Security models and concepts, Security evaluation models, Secure system design concepts, Hardware architecture
- Secure operating systems and software architecture, Virtualization, IOT (Internet Of Things), System vulnerabilities threats and countermeasures
- Web architecture and attacks, Database security, Mobile device security, Industrial Control Systems, Introduction to Cryptography
- The history of cryptography, Symmetric encryption, Asymmetric encryption, Hashing, Attacks on our cryptography
Digital signatures, IPSec and PGP, MAC, HMAC, SSL, and TLS, Physical security part 1, Physical security part 2
- Physical security part 3, Site selection, Media storage, Electricity, Fire suppression and hot and cold aisles, Personnel safety, The fire triangle, and fire suppression
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.