Take the Domain 4 CISSP certifications boot camp: Get 3 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions.
About This Video
- A basic understanding of system administration, such as what it means to install and configure packages and start services.
- Beginner-level experience navigating a Terminal, such as Powershell or Bash, and using it to perform basic file manipulations
- Understand how to use a command-line text editor, like Vi, Emacs or Nano to edit files.
In this CISSP Domain 3 and 4 video boot camp course, I will help you get the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP certification.
Included in this course:
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
- To pass you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that. It is very much an English exam, you need to answer the questions from (ISC)²'s point of view, in their perfect world. You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most). Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie.
In Domain 3 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 3, Security models and concepts, Security evaluation models, Secure system design concepts, Hardware architecture
- Secure operating systems and software architecture, Virtualization, IOT (Internet Of Things), System vulnerabilities threats and countermeasures
- Web architecture and attacks, Database security, Mobile device security, Industrial Control Systems, Introduction to Cryptography
- The history of cryptography, Symmetric encryption, Asymmetric encryption, Hashing, Attacks on our cryptography Digital signatures, IPSec and PGP, MAC, HMAC, SSL, and TLS, Physical security part 1, Physical security part 2
- Physical security part 3, Site selection, Media storage, Electricity, Fire suppression and hot and cold aisles, Personnel safety, The fire triangle, and fire suppression
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : CISSP Domain 4: Communications and Network Security.
- Domain 4 - What we will be covering 00:01:24
- Networking basics and definitions 00:08:16
- The OSI model 00:14:44
- The TCP-IP model 00:06:01
- IP addresses and port numbers part 1 00:11:08
- IP addresses and port numbers part 2 00:13:54
- IP support protocols 00:16:03
- Cable types 00:10:01
- LAN topologies 00:09:13
- WAN protocols 00:06:26
- SAN and VoIP protocols 00:05:40
- WIFI 00:13:02
- Bluetooth 00:03:14
- Layer 1 to 3 networking devices 00:07:55
- Layer 3 routing protocols 00:07:55
- Firewalls 00:10:14
- Modems 00:03:48
- Network authentication protocols 00:08:48
- Secure communications 00:14:46
- What we covered in Domain 4 00:01:17
- Title: CISSP®️ Certification Domain 4: Communication and Network Security Video Boot Camp 2019
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838648985
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
CISSP Video Course
The fast, powerful way to prepare for your CISSP exam! 30+ hours of personal video training …
CISSP Certification Training: Domain 3
In this CISSP Certification Training: Domain 3 training course, expert author David Miller will teach you …
CISSP in 21 Days - Second Edition
Boost your confidence and get the competitive edge you need to crack the exam in just …