In this video, security expert David R. Miller prepares you to correctly complete the security assessment and testing portion of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam. The course focuses on three key areas - security control testing strategies, the collection of security process data, and the security auditing process – and moves you through an extensive array of information security topics ranging from technical encryption controls to incident response programs, disaster recovery, and more.
- Gain the knowledge required to pass Domain 6 of the 2015 CISSP certification exam
- Learn to assemble and maintain a comprehensive security structure suitable for any organization
- Review the core principles of security control implementation, maintenance and verification
- Master information asset protection using administrative, technical, and physical controls
- Absorb the best methods for creating an effective security incident response program
- Understand how the legal concepts of due diligence and due care relate to information security
- Learn to protect the CIA (confidentiality, integrity and availability) of information assets
David R. Miller (CISSP, PCI QSA, CEH) is President of the MicroLink Corporation, a provider of information systems security, compliance, and training services. He’s lectured on information security at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, the U.S. Army Advanced Battle Command, Cisco Systems Inc., Oracle Corporation, Symantec Corporation, and many others. He is the author (or co-author) of ten books on network systems and information security.