Personnel security policies
Personnel security policies concern people associated with the organization, such as employees, contractors, and consultants. These policies encompass the following:
- Screening processes to validate security requirements
- Understanding their security responsibilities
- Understanding their suitability to security roles
- Reducing the risk of theft, fraud, or the misuse of facilities
Employment candidate screening
Background verification checks are primarily used in employment candidate screening processes. They may include the following:
- Character references to evaluate the personal traits of the applicant. Best practice guidelines indicate character references from at least two entities, such as from business and personnel.
- Completeness ...