Q1. Which one of the following statements about security standards reflect the most appropriate definition?
- Security standards are step-by-step instructions to implement a security policy
- Security standards contains prescriptive statements, control objectives, and controls for implementing security
- Security standards document best practices
- Security standards are technology specific blue print diagrams
Q2. Security breach laws typically have provisions regarding who must comply with the law and additional applicable provisions. Which one of the following may not be an applicable provision?
- Definitions of personnel information
- What constitutes a breach
- Requirements for certification
Q3. Which statements, among the following are ...