Q1. Which one of the following is not a mandatory access control?
- Rule-based access control
- Role-based access control
- Lattice based access control
- Discretionary access control
Q2. If access to an object is controlled based on parameters such as location, time, and so on, then this type of access control is known as what?
- Content-dependent access control
- Context-dependent access control
- Character-dependent access control
- Class-dependent access control
Q3. Which one of the following is also called as a logic bomb?
- Trojan horse getting activated on an event
- Vulnerability exploitation by an attacker
Q4. Dictionary attack is a type of?
- Denial-of-Service attack
- Password guessing attack
- Social engineering
Q5. Basic functionality ...